ASSERTIVENESS AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Date: 18th July 2019
Duration: Half Day
Venue: The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Dublin 22
About this course:
This programme is aimed at anyone who wants to understand the difference between being positively assertive Vs negatively aggressive and wants to become a better all-round communicator with other team members.
What is assertiveness?
- Understand verbal and non-verbal behaviour.
- Understand the benefit of being assertive.
- Learn the tools and techniques to communicate with assertiveness.
- Facilitate others to be assertive.
- How to recognise and deal with different types of interpersonal behaviour – Aggressive, Assertive, and Passive.
- How to change your thinking for improved attitude and interaction.
- Develop assertiveness techniques for building self-esteem and self-worth.
- Become more capable of acting on your own best judgment, without feeling excessively guilty or regretful if others disapprove.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org