ASSERTIVENESS AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Duration: Half Day
Venue: The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Dublin 22
Orla Brennan – Customer Service & Communications Trainer
Orla is an experienced trainer specialising in all aspects of Training and Development and Customer Service. Her interactive style of training delivery encourages full participation and facilitates the individual participants achievement of goals. A dynamic, motivated and professional individual with a flair and passion for training. She has an energetic, infectious and inspirational style.
Orla has over 15 years experience in Customer Service, Sales, Account Management and 3rd Level Education. Orla delivers programmes such as – Customer Service, Train The Trainer, Time Management, Sales, Conflict Management, Presentation and Interview skills.
About this course:
This programme is aimed at anyone who wants to understand the difference between being positively assertive Vs negatively aggressive and wants to become a better all-round communicator with other team members.
What is assertiveness?
- Understand verbal and non-verbal behaviour.
- Understand the benefit of being assertive.
- Learn the tools and techniques to communicate with assertiveness.
- Facilitate others to be assertive.
- How to recognise and deal with different types of interpersonal behaviour – Aggressive, Assertive, and Passive.
- How to change your thinking for improved attitude and interaction.
- Develop assertiveness techniques for building self-esteem and self-worth.
- Become more capable of acting on your own best judgment, without feeling excessively guilty or regretful if others disapprove.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email email@example.com