ASSERTIVENESS AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Duration: 1 day
About this course:
This one-day course is designed to show how assertiveness helps to get things done and is ideal for employees in all organisations on a management, sales and front line level.
What is assertiveness?
- Understand verbal and non-verbal behaviour.
- Understand the benefit of being assertive.
- Learn the tools and techniques to communicate with assertiveness.
- Facilitate others to be assertive.
- How to recognise and deal with different types of interpersonal behaviour – Aggressive, Assertive, and Passive.
- How to change your thinking for improved attitude and interaction.
- Develop assertiveness techniques for building self-esteem and self-worth.
- Become more capable of acting on your own best judgment, without feeling excessively guilty or regretful if others disapprove.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org