INTRODUCTION TO SOCIAL MEDIA
Duration: 1 Day
Venue: Dublin venue to be confirmed
About this course:
This hands-on course will look at how businesses are using Social Media to generate results and revenue. Find out what platforms your business should be using and what are the emerging Social Media trends in Ireland this year. The course will look at all the main social media channels and assist you in deciding which ones are best for your business. It will also help you understand the important role content marketing and social advertising play when executing an effective social media strategy.
This course will cover the following
- An Introduction to Social Media
- 5 Current Social Media trends
- Building a Social Media strategy
- Selecting the right Social Media channels for your business
- Free and inexpensive Social Media tools that will make you more productive
- The rise of video in Social Media marketing
- LinkedIn for business
- Facebook for business including Facebook Ads
- Twitter for business
- Emerging Social Media platforms including: Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram
- Future Social Media trends
About The Trainer:
Greg Fry is an International Social Media trainer. He has 6 years experience providing Social Media courses with the Digital Marketing Institute. He has also delivered lectures and short courses for leading organisations including SureSkills, Socialmedia.ie and The Michael Smurfit Business School.
Greg has provided Social Media training to top multinationals including: Virgin Media, Symantec, Microsoft, Vodafone, Ulster Bank and Coca Cola Hellenic.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org