SELLING THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA
Duration: 3 hour workshop
Venue: Dublin venue to be confirmed
About this course
A practical 3 hour workshop aimed at internal and external sales professionals who want to add the new concepts of social media to their overall sales strategy with the objective of increasing sales revenue on a monthly basis. This course will assist you in becoming a more effective sales professional and new business lead generator. You should also leave the session with some very practical tips on how best to use social media to achieve your business goals.
This course will cover the following
- Building a Social Media strategy to generate sales opportunities.
- Building the perfect LinkedIn profile. Utilizing Sales Navigator to its full potential. Course content includes: building prospect lists, making your profile stand out and SEO friendly, setting notes and reminders.
- Creating and distributing great content to generate business opportunities. An understanding of how the LinkedIn publishing platform works.
- How to become a better Account Manager using LinkedIn. Cementing business relationships and generating referrals using your existing connections.
- How to approach a business lead online. Crafting the perfect In-Mail.
- Searching – Advanced techniques for finding prospects on LinkedIn. Areas covered include advanced people searches, other networking sites for business leads and how to mine LinkedIn Groups
- Prospecting on other Social Networks including Twitter, Google+, and Facebook.
- How to use video and live-streaming to generate business opportunities.
About The Trainer
Greg Fry is an International Social Media trainer. He has 6 years experience providing Social Media courses with the Digital Marketing Institute. He has also delivered lectures and short courses for leading organisations including SureSkills, Socialmedia.ie and The Michael Smurfit Business School.
Greg has provided Social Media training to top multinationals including: Virgin Media, Symantec, Microsoft, Vodafone, Ulster Bank and Coca Cola Hellenic.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email email@example.com