SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT – DEVELOP YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
Duration: 3 hour workshop
Venue: Dublin venue to be confirmed
About this workshop
A practical 3 hour workshop aimed at internal and external sales professionals who want to add the new concepts of social media to their overall sales strategy with the objective of increasing sales revenue on a monthly basis. This course will assist you in becoming a more effective sales professional and new business lead generator. You should also leave the session with some very practical tips on how best to use social media to achieve your business goals.
This workshop will cover the following
- Social Media Introduction: Understanding Social Media, Social Networking, Social Customer Service and Social Selling. A look at Social Media usage in Ireland and the various Social Media channels available.
- Why you need a Strategy: What is a Strategy? What components are involved and what makes a good framework for an effective Social Media Strategy.
- Social Media Audit: What are you doing well? Where can you improve?
- Client/Customer Personas: Who exactly is our target audience and how can we make our messages valuable and relevant to them?
- Social Media Listening: What are listening for? How can we benefit from listening? What listening tools should we use?
- Goals & Objectives: What are our Social Media Goals and are the SMART?
- Social Media Tactics: Case studies and examples of Social Media tactics that work.
- Content Strategy: Building a Content Calendar and plan for your Social Media efforts. How to source great content ideas.
- Social Advertising: Re-Marketing on Facebook and Twitter. Advanced targeting and unpublished posts.
- Measurement: Agreeing KPIs and measurement methods.
- Budgeting: Considerations when agreeing a Social Media budget.
About The Trainer
Greg Fry is an International Social Media trainer. He has 6 years experience providing Social Media courses with the Digital Marketing Institute. He has also delivered lectures and short courses for leading organisations including SureSkills, Socialmedia.ie and The Michael Smurfit Business School.
Greg has provided Social Media training to top multinationals including: Virgin Media, Symantec, Microsoft, Vodafone, Ulster Bank and Coca Cola Hellenic.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email email@example.com