TRAIN THE TRAINER
Date: 29th May 2018
Duration: Full day
Venue: Maldron Hotel, Newlands Cross, Dublin 22
About This Course
This course is designed for both new and experienced trainers. Our train the trainer program provides you with the knowledge, skills & tools to be a competent trainer on completion. This Train the Trainer programme is delivered in a workshop style. It is both practical and interactive, involving participants in discussions, role play and short training delivery demonstrations.
- To fully understand the purpose of training.
- To recognise and understand different learning styles
- To provide key knowledge and skills for designing a training course
- To provide key pointers and skills for effective training delivery
- To highlight the important skills of trainers and participant interaction
- To explain the important role of training evaluation
- To apply what we have learned
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org