CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR TECHNICAL EMPLOYEES
DURATION: Half Day
About this course:
How important are your service engineers and technical support people to the over-all success of your business? Most progressive organisations realise if they do not look after their customers correctly the competition will. Your service engineers and technical support people play a key role in providing a quality customer service to all your clients. They must represent your company politely and professionally at all times when dealing with your most important asset your customer.
Who Should Attend:
This course is aimed at field service engineers and technical support people who interact with customers on a daily basis on behalf of your company. This unique and practical course will introduce all delegates to ‘best practice customer relationship skills’ and ensure a presence of this philosophy within your service team. The style of this programme will be practical and realistic in approach and the content will be relevant to all technical staff in a service or sales role.
- How delivering a quality customer service contributes to the survival and success of any company. We will look at the benefits of providing a quality customer service to clients as a whole.
- Understanding how our actions and attitude as technical support people can influence the relationship with the client. We will examine our over-all relationship with existing clients and the customer’s perception of us at present.
- How by planning our approach to any situation we can create a positive first impression with any new or existing customer. Remember you do not get a second chance to make a first impression on any service call.
- Communicate effectively with all types of customers even the difficult ones by learning about the different styles of relating techniques that are available to you. Recognise and improve your own style of communication.
- Be able to diffuse and deal with problem situations in a professional manner. On this session we examine the difference between assertion and aggression and look at how not to become emotionally involved in conflict.
- Be able to listen and identify our customers real concerns and requirements and understand the basic principles involved in moving along a prospective sales situation. On this session we will look at the various selling techniques that can be used by service and technical sales people.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org