DURATION: Half day
VENUE: The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Dublin 22
Orla Brennan – Customer Service & Communications Trainer
Orla is an experienced trainer specialising in all aspects of Training and Development and Customer Service. Her interactive style of training delivery encourages full participation and facilitates the individual participants achievement of goals. A dynamic, motivated and professional individual with a flair and passion for training. She has an energetic, infectious and inspirational style.
Orla has over 15 years experience in Customer Service, Sales, Account Management and 3rd Level Education. Orla delivers programmes such as – Customer Service, Train The Trainer, Time Management, Sales, Conflict Management, Presentation and Interview skills.
About this course:
This one-day course is aimed sales support, administration & customer care staff who interact by phone or in person with new or existing customers on a regular basis.
During the course we will cover the main disciplines of professional customer care.
The style of all our courses is interactive and challenging, we try to present all topics in a realistic and practical style, this in turn motivates the delegate to turn the course material into practical reality back on the job.
- Understanding the benefits to an organization of quality customer care.
- Being able to handle a sales enquiry professionally.
- Learn how to deal with difficult or irate customers professionally.
- The importance of creating a good first impression over the phone.
- Communicate effectively by listening and questioning correctly.
- Keeping the customers informed and minimising future complaints.
- Phrases and habits to avoid that result in poor customer relations.
- How to present yourself as a positive and helpful individual.
- How to interact professionally with other departments in your organisation.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email email@example.com