MANAGING CUSTOMER SERVICE
DURATION: 1/2 day
About this course:
This half-day programme is aimed at managers, supervisors and team leaders who have customer service staff reporting to them and who want to learn some techniques to create a more positive and customer focused company.
Benefits of Attending This Course:
For the attendee:
- Your staff are more confident in their ability to manage customer conversations and to diffuse customers who are angry and upset
- The staff are more positive therefore contribute to a more positive environment for everyone
- Reduced stress from staff through better questioning which enables them to build up a complete understanding of customer needs and accelerates problem resolution
- Increased job satisfaction to staff as they can see how their contribution can positively impact customer satisfaction scores and bottom-line results
- Increased productivity from staff as less time is spent on fire fighting and unnecessary escalations
- Customer service teams and management using a shared language and demonstrating consistent service and strategies internally and externally
- Increased business from existing customers
- Enhanced market reputation as a customer focused organisation.
For the customer:
- Customers feel that they have been ‘heard’ and understood and are confident that their requests will be dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Improved customer satisfaction by word of mouth and reputation as customers appreciate that your people make promises they can keep and keep the promises they make.
- Understanding the benefits to an organization of quality customer care.
- Being able to handle a sales enquiry professionally.
- Learn how to deal with difficult or irate customers professionally.
- The importance of creating a good first impression over the phone.
- Communicate effectively by listening and questioning correctly.
- Keeping the customers informed and minimising future complaints.
- Phrases and habits to avoid that result in poor customer relations.
- How to present yourself as a positive and helpful individual.
- How to interact professionally with other departments in your organisation.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email email@example.com