MANAGING CUSTOMER SERVICE
DURATION: Half day
Orla Brennan – Customer Service & Communications Trainer
Orla is an experienced trainer specialising in all aspects of Training and Development and Customer Service. Her interactive style of training delivery encourages full participation and facilitates the individual participants achievement of goals. A dynamic, motivated and professional individual with a flair and passion for training. She has an energetic, infectious and inspirational style.
Orla has over 15 years experience in Customer Service, Sales, Account Management and 3rd Level Education. Orla delivers programmes such as – Customer Service, Train The Trainer, Time Management, Sales, Conflict Management, Presentation and Interview skills.
About this course:
This half-day programme is aimed at managers, supervisors and team leaders who have customer service staff reporting to them and who want to learn some techniques to create a more positive and customer focused company.
Benefits of Attending This Course:
For the attendee:
- Your staff are more confident in their ability to manage customer conversations and to diffuse customers who are angry and upset
- The staff are more positive therefore contribute to a more positive environment for everyone
- Reduced stress from staff through better questioning which enables them to build up a complete understanding of customer needs and accelerates problem resolution
- Increased job satisfaction to staff as they can see how their contribution can positively impact customer satisfaction scores and bottom-line results
- Increased productivity from staff as less time is spent on fire fighting and unnecessary escalations
- Customer service teams and management using a shared language and demonstrating consistent service and strategies internally and externally
- Increased business from existing customers
- Enhanced market reputation as a customer focused organisation.
For the customer:
- Customers feel that they have been ‘heard’ and understood and are confident that their requests will be dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Improved customer satisfaction by word of mouth and reputation as customers appreciate that your people make promises they can keep and keep the promises they make.
- Understanding the benefits to an organization of quality customer care.
- Being able to handle a sales enquiry professionally.
- Learn how to deal with difficult or irate customers professionally.
- The importance of creating a good first impression over the phone.
- Communicate effectively by listening and questioning correctly.
- Keeping the customers informed and minimising future complaints.
- Phrases and habits to avoid that result in poor customer relations.
- How to present yourself as a positive and helpful individual.
- How to interact professionally with other departments in your organisation.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email email@example.com