TSS Training can now deliver a new range of over 40 stand alone Half Day modules that can be personalised to your team’s requirements and delivered once a month at the convenience of your premises.
These new modules cover a whole range of programmes that are essential to every organisation that believes in the long-term development of their employees.
What’s in it for you and your organisation?
- Minimise staff disruption by having the training delivered at your premises at a date that suits you.
- Tailor make the module content to suit your specific training needs.
- No big training invoices as stage payments can be arranged.
- Create and personalise your own 12 month training plan.
- Keep staff upskilled and motivated by undertaking on-going training one morning per month.
Management and Supervisory Modules
- Strategic Management and Business Planning
- How to Build and Manage a Team
- Introduction to Project Management
- Time Management and Delegation
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Conflict resolution and Mediation Skills
- Leading and Motivating a Team
- How to Plan and Manage Meetings
- New Manager Training
- Introduction to NLP
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching individuals for positive results
- Planning and Conducting an Appraisal
- Best Practice Interviewing and Selection Skills
- Effective Supervisory Skills
- Managing Sales People for Results
- Dealing with and Coping with Change
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Managing the Customer Service Function
- An Overview of the HR Function
Sales and Communication Modules
- Goal Setting and Sales Planning
- Managing your Time and Territory
- New Business Development Skills
- An introduction to Social Media
- Proactive Telesales / Cold Calling
- Best practice Customer Care
- Managing and Growing your Accounts
- Up Selling & Cross Selling
- Assertiveness and Communication Skills
- Fact-finding and Questioning Skills
- Structuring and delivering a Sales Presentation
- Objection Handling and Dealing with Difficult Clients
- Closing the Sale and Gaining Commitment
- Negotiating with Professional Buyers
- Presentation Skills
- Retail Selling Skills
- Quicker Cash Collection
- Business Writing Skills
- Introduction to Sales Management
- Field visit and critique on offer to all sales people