Recognised benefits of customised or in-house training courses
- Content of the course can be modified to suit your specific training requirements.
- In-house training can encourage co-operation and foster team-building within any group.
- Being together can give all sections of the business an appreciation and understanding of each-others role within the organisation thus reducing conflict in the work-place.
- You get an opportunity to meet with the trainer in advance of any training occurring.
- A full de-brief on course will be conducted with management once training is completed.
- In-house training gives you managers a chance to address the staff on other business issues or company policies if appropriate.
- Training delivery can take place at convenient dates that suit your team and business.
- By training your team together you set Best Practice standards for everyone generically.
- In- house training will up-skill and re-energise all members of staff who attend.
- Training can take place at your business premises if required or at a local hotel, thus minimising travel time for all attendees.
The stages of an in-house training course
- Introduction meeting with trainer to identify specific training requirements and discuss back-ground of all delegates attending.
- Preparation of modules and course materials by TSS.
- Delivery of training programme at your convenience on or off site.
- De-brief meeting with management focusing on implementation of action plans along with suggestions to management on how to follow up training done to encourage change.