DURATION: 1 Day
VENUE: Dublin venue to be confirmed
Sean McGlynn – Management Trainer
A graduate of Dublin University, Trinity College, Seán holds an MSc. in Management – Organisation Development/ Organisation Behaviour. and is Managing Partner of Feasa Business Consultants, a company which specialises in Organisation Development; HRD, Performance Improvement; Change Management; SME Development; Business Strategy; Media Strategy; General Management Skills Development; European Studies & Programmes; Training and Development; Coaching & Mentoring.
He has extensive experience in the following industries: Media, Newspapers and Publishing; Print & Packaging; Financial Services; Insurance; Tourism; Retail; Telecommunications; Advertising; Entertainment; Management Consultancy.
About this course:
In order to meet the challenging times ahead all managers and employees in any business must re-examine their attitude and behaviour to ensure they stay positive and focused for 2016. With this in mind TSS have developed a practical one-day course which will re-energise and re-focus your team. The managing change training course is aimed at all levels of employees in any organisation who want to embrace the current business challenges and changes positively and succeed in 2017.
- How to avoid the current negativity and become solution focused through your thoughts and behaviours inside and outside the work place.
- Embracing change positively by avoiding rumours, speculation and distorted facts.
- Learn how to control your personal reactions and emotions such as anxiety and stress.
- Recognise your freedom of choice in how you choose to react to challenging business and personal situations that you encounter.
- Understand and recognise your personality type and identify your own areas of strengths and potential improvement.
- Be able to set positive and realistic personal and business goals for the year ahead.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org