SUPERVISORY & TEAM LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Date: 25th July 2019
Duration: 1 Day
Venue: The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Naas Road, Dublin 12
About this course:
This one day intensive supervisor training course is intended for those who are currently involved in, or about to take over, a management, supervisory or team leader position. The course will deal with all supervisory issues in a clear and practical manner with useful guidelines every step of the way. The course will provide delegates with “Best Practice” supervision skills. Learners will cultivate supervision skills that will enhance their chances of business success. On completion of the course delegates will have a good understanding of the following skills:
- Time Management & Personal Organisation
- Management Performance
- Motivating, Developing and Empowering
- Building Effective Relationships
During the course the delegate is actively encouraged by the facilitator to get involved in debate and discussion on any of the above modules. The style of all our courses is interactive and challenging, we try to present all topics in a realistic and practical style. This in turn motivates the delegate to turn the course material into practical reality back on the job.
- Unit 1: What is expected of the Front Line Manager.
- Unit 2: Leadership Styles; Staff Motivation.
- Unit 3: Communication Skills; Performance Management.
- Unit 4: Time Management; Delegating Tasks.
- Unit 5: How to handle problems on the job.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email email@example.com