RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION SKILLS
DURATION: Half day
VENUE: The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Dublin 12
About this course
How often have we seen poor selection decisions due to some or all of the following reasons – taking the best of a bad lot, over selling the position, being unprepared as an interviewer. On this course we will show you ‘best practice’ recruitment and selection skills with in turn will save you time and money.
- Understanding the principles of ‘Best Practice’ recruitment and selection.
- How to define and prepare a job specification.
- How to plan and conduct a professional interview.
- Learning how to prepare and use a series of questions that test past performance.
- Being aware of the most common mistakes made.
- The steps in deciding and verifying your choice.
- Creating your own recruitment and selection system over the course of our course.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email email@example.com