INTRODUCTION TO KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Duration: Half Day
Date: 8th November 2018
About this course:
Key Account Management Strategies to protect and develop your most valuable customer accounts. This course is aimed at experienced Sales People or Sales Managers who want to develop as professional account managers and in turn increase sales revenue and profit from existing clients.
- Understand and be able to apply the principles of client centred selling.
- Plan a professional and strategic approach to assessing and working your key accounts.
- Create and maintain a long-term profitable business partnership.
- Develop your ability to communicate and investigate with professional buyers.
- Understanding the role of an Account Manager
- Client Centred Selling
- Time Organisation
- Understanding and satisfying your client’s requirements.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org