INTRODUCTION TO KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Duration: Half Day
Venue: The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Dublin 22
Jo Collins of Sales Performance has over 25 years experience in sales and sales management. Jo worked for 20 years, in numerous roles with Independent News & Media. In the last 8 years she enjoyed the position of Group Sales Manager, with responsibility for print and digital sales, while leading a team of Sales Managers and Sales Representatives. She now works as a consultant to various Companies to grow their Profits, by introducing Effective Processes and Structures for their Sales Teams. In addition she coaches and mentors sales managers, on how to be an effective leader and achieve results through their teams.
With over 25 years experience in Sales and Sales Management, Jo believes that the most competitive advantage any company has is its people. A great leader will inspire their team to dream big, learn more, do more and become more. Focusing on the development of your people will be the key to future success. Jo’s approach to business growth is very practical, and she shares techniques and tips on what has been successful in her previous roles.
About this course:
This programme is aimed at experienced Salespeople, Key Account Managers and Sales Managers who want to develop as professional account managers and in turn increase sales revenue and profit from existing clients. Take a strategic look at how to best manage and maintain a productive relationship with your most important key accounts.
- Understand and be able to apply the principles of key account management
- Plan a professional and strategic approach to assessing and working your major accounts
- Create and maintain a long-term profitable and amicable business partnership
- Develop your ability to communicate and investigate with professional buyers
- Overview of the principles and recognised stages of professional negotiation
- Become confident and able to deal with any potential client conflict situations
- Understanding the role of an Account Manager
- Client Centred Selling
- Time Organisation and Prioritisation
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
For full course content please call 1800 260006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org