PROFESSIONAL SALES PROGRAMME
Duration: 2 days
Dates: 19th & 26th September 2018
Venue: The Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross
Cost: €595 per person
About this course:
An excellent sales training refresher course for all field salespeople, concentrating on the key skills required to generate new business through proactive selling techniques for todays challenging times.
Who Should attend?
Field-sales personnel involved in generating new business.
Benefits of attending this course:
- Expose your team to best practice selling skills.
- Re-examine old habits and practices by introducing new techniques.
- Lay the foundations correctly for new starters.
- Meet and share ideas with other progressive field-sales people.
- An over-view of recognised best practice professional selling.
- Understanding the importance of personal organisation and time management.
- Methods of developing new business with prospective and existing clients.
- Telephone technique, enquiry handling and appointment making.
- Structuring your sales presentation correctly and delivering it professionally.
- Handling stalls – objections from prospects and how to gain customer commitment and close the sale.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email email@example.com