Duration: Half day
Austin Halpin – Sales & Sales Management Trainer
Being involved in professional sales for over 25 years, I believe in a very practical and people orientated approach to business. A genuine interest in helping all sales managers and sales people reach their full potential through a new Sales Support Service launched in 2014. A real believer in turning any training theory given in the areas of sales recruitment, sales training or managing sales people into a practical reality. In short, my focus is on implementation not on theory!
About this course:
This course is aimed at all business people who want to achieve results by understanding ‘best practice’ negotiation skills and how to use them to their benefit.
- Learn the recognised steps of ‘best practice’ negotiation skills.
- How to prepare in advance of any negotiation meeting.
- Be able to identify ‘tradables’ on either side to achieve a win-win result.
- Learn the skill of assertiveness and how to apply it if necessary.
- Understand the importance of two-way communication in a negotiation situation.
- Recognise what stage of the negotiation process you are in at any time.
- How to stay calm and control an emotional situation professionally.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org