Duration: Half day
Date: 14th February 2019
About this course:
This course is aimed at all business people who want to achieve results by understanding ‘best practice’ negotiation skills and how to use them to their benefit.
- Learn the recognised steps of ‘best practice’ negotiation skills.
- How to prepare in advance of any negotiation meeting.
- Be able to identify ‘tradables’ on either side to achieve a win-win result.
- Learn the skill of assertiveness and how to apply it if necessary.
- Understand the importance of two-way communication in a negotiation situation.
- Recognise what stage of the negotiation process you are in at any time.
- How to stay calm and control an emotional situation professionally.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org