CUSTOMER SERVICE & TELEPHONE TECHNIQUE
Duration: Half day
Venue: The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Naas Road, Dublin 12
A vastly experienced trainer with over 25 years experience in developing and delivering Management, Sales, Communications Skills and customer service training courses to a wide range of business sectors. Having a strong business background himself gives Shay immediate credibility with any team. Shay’s particular skill is his ability to empathise and relate to experienced and inexperienced people within any business sector. Shay is a member of IITD and MII and is a QQI accredited trainer. Over the last twenty five years Shay has designed and delivered training to a wide range of Irish companies both large and small.
About this course:
This programme is aimed at Sales Support, Admin & Customer Service staff who interact by phone with new or existing customers on a regular basis. During the course we will cover the main disciplines of best practice customer care and how to professionally deal with in-bound telephone calls and sales enquiries. We also cover the importance of constant customer care to any business, as if you do not look after your customer your competition might do so.
- The limitations and strengths of the telephone as a means of communication.
- Preparing effective questions that will identify any real customer issue or concern.
- Being able to clearly explain the benefits of your product or service.
- Learn how to handle customer objections and stalls professionally.
- Be able to bring every in-coming call to an effective conclusion or close.
- Understanding the benefits to an organization of quality customer care.
- Being able to handle a sales enquiry professionally.
- Learn how to deal with difficult or irate customers professionally.
- The importance of creating a good first impression over the phone.
- Communicate effectively by listening and questioning correctly.
- Keeping the customers informed and minimizing future complaints
- Phrases and habits to avoid that result in poor customer relations.
- How to present yourself as a positive and proficient customer service agent.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org