Duration: Half day
Venue: The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Naas Road, Dublin 12
About this course:
This programme is aimed at telesales and sales support staff who interact by phone with new or existing customers on a regular basis.The programme helps the participant to develop the skills required to become proficient in proactive and reactive telesales. During the course we also examine the structure and content of any outbound sales call along with how to handle incoming sales enquiries in a professional manner.
- Being able to handle a sales enquiry professionally through listening and questioning.
- Learn how to by-pass “gate keepers” and reach decision makers within a company.
- The importance of creating a good first impression with clients and prospects.
- Communicate effectively by listening and questioning customer needs correctly.
- How to structure and deliver an out bound sales call that will make a positive impact.
- Learn how to deal with stalls, excuses and price objections that you may encounter.
- Learn how to gain real customer commitment and close off a sales opportunity.
- Understanding the difference between reactive and proactive selling styles.