TELEPHONE SELLING SKILLS
Date: 13th June 2018
Duration: Full day
Venue: The Maldron Hotel, Dublin 22
The objective of this course is to teach your staff how to grow existing accounts by upskilling themselves on proactive and reactive telephone selling skills. The programme is aimed at Sales Support, Admin & Customer Service staff who interact by phone with new or existing customers on a regular basis. During the course we will cover the main disciplines of making an out-bound sales call and how to professionally deal with in-bound calls and sales enquiries. We also cover the importance of professional customer care to any business.
- The importance of planning & preparation before you begin to sell.
- Understanding the difference between proactive and reactive selling styles.
- The limitations and strengths of the telephone in a selling situation.
- Preparing effective questions you will need to ask a potential prospect.
- Being able to clearly explain the benefits of your product or service.
- Learn how to handle customer objections and stalls professionally.
- Be able to bring every sales call to an effective conclusion or close.
- Understanding the benefits to an organization of quality customer care.
- Being able to handle a sales enquiry professionally.
- Learn how to deal with difficult or irate customers professionally.
- The importance of creating a good first impression over the phone.
- Communicate effectively by listening and questioning correctly.
- Keeping the customers informed and minimizing future complaints.
- Phrases and habits to avoid that result in poor customer relations.
- How to present yourself as a positive and proficient sales agent.