Duration: Half day
About this course:
This course is aimed Sales Support, Administration & Customer Care staff who interact by phone or in person with new or existing customers on a regular basis. During the course we will cover the main disciplines of professional customer care.
This course will provide front-line staff with ‘best practice’ customer care skills. Learners will cultivate key customer care skills that will enhance their chances of meeting their customer’s needs.
On completion, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the role of customer care in organisational effectiveness
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a representative of an organisation and work effectively as part of a team
- Acquire a range of verbal and non-verbal skills in order to meet customer needs, handle customer complaints and deliver good customer care.
- Become familiar with consumer protection legislation
- Appreciate the rights of all customers regardless of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or culture.
For full course content please call 1800 260006 or email email@example.com