Duration: Half day
Orla Brennan – Customer Care & Communications Trainer
Orla is an experienced trainer specialising in all aspects of Training and Development and Customer Service. Her interactive style of training delivery encourages full participation and facilitates the individual participants achievement of goals. A dynamic, motivated and professional individual with a flair and passion for training. She has an energetic, infectious and inspirational style.
Orla has over 15 years experience in Customer Service, Sales, Account Management and 3rd Level Education. Orla delivers programmes such as – Customer Service, Train The Trainer, Time Management, Sales, Conflict Management, Presentation and Interview skills.
About this course:
This course is aimed Sales Support, Administration & Customer Care staff who interact by phone or in person with new or existing customers on a regular basis. During the course we will cover the main disciplines of professional customer care.
This course will provide front-line staff with ‘best practice’ customer care skills. Learners will cultivate key customer care skills that will enhance their chances of meeting their customer’s needs.
On completion, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the role of customer care in organisational effectiveness
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a representative of an organisation and work effectively as part of a team
- Acquire a range of verbal and non-verbal skills in order to meet customer needs, handle customer complaints and deliver good customer care.
- Become familiar with consumer protection legislation
- Appreciate the rights of all customers regardless of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or culture.
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org