MANAGING MEETINGS AND PRESENTATION SKILLS
DURATION: 1 Day
VENUE: Dublin venue to be confirmed
About this course:
All over the country hundreds of meetings and presentations take place every day and they are often viewed by staff as a waste of time. But meetings and presentations are an important channel of communication, without them even the smallest organisation would falter if meetings and/or presentations didn’t happen.
This course will equip you with the tools and techniques to plan and control meetings and make winning presentations that will transform and professionalise these important form of communication in your organisation.
Who should attend?
All who, chair or attend meetings and would like to make them structured and meaningful. Anyone who has to deliver presentations to employees or customers in large or small groups.
By the end of the Managing Meetings section delegates will be able to:
- Make meetings shorter and more productive
- Have clear guidelines for their preparation and structure
- Decide the purpose and draw up an agenda
- Apply skills in chairing and leading meetings
- Ensure effective participation
- Maintain control
- Handle difficult people or situations
- Take decisions which are appreciated by participants
By the end of the Presentations section delegates will be able to:
- Identify and enhance own natural style
- Plan and produce effective presentations
- Increase self-confidence and control nerves
- Connect with your audience
- Improve vocal & visual impact
- Communicate with clarity & conviction
- Use visual aids effectively
For full course content please call 1890 260006 or email email@example.com