MANAGING PEOPLE AND PROJECTS
DURATION: 3 days
NEXT DATES: TBC
This programme is 3 day duration that is spread over 3 months on a 1 day per month basis.
About this course:
This managing people training programme is run over eight morning sessions and is aimed at Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders who wish to improve their knowledge and skills in “best practice people and project management” with a view to improving their teams productivity and performance by combining excellent people management skills with recognised project management processes
- Module 1: Time management and personal organisation.
- Module 2: Managing people.
- Unit 1: Managing Performance.
- Unit 2: Motivating, Developing and Empowering.
- Unit 3: Building Effective Relationships.
- Unit 4: Legislation, Regulation and Policies.
- Module 3: Project Management.
- Unit 1: The Importance of Project Scope Management.
- Unit 2: Managing Project Time, Cost and Quality.
- Unit 3: Creating the Project Team.
- Unit 4: Setting up Effective Communication and Reporting Processes.
- Unit 5: Managing Risk and Constraints.
- Unit 6: Closing Out the Project.
- Unit 7: Using the Project Management Toolkit.
- Unit 8: Preparation for PMP Application.
For full course content please call 1800 260006 or email email@example.com