KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Duration: 3 days
About this course:
This 3 day course is aimed at experienced Sales People or Sales Managers who want to develop as professional account managers and in turn increase sales revenue and profit from existing clients.
- Understand and be able to apply the principles of client centred selling.
- Plan a professional and strategic approach to assessing and working your key accounts.
- Create and maintain a long-term profitable business partnership.
- Develop your ability to communicate and investigate with professional buyers.
- Understand the principles of professional negotiation and presentation skills.
DAY 1: Introduction to Key Account Management
- To understand the role of a Key Account Manager
- To understand what Client Centred Selling involves
- Be able to utilise time organisation skills
- Be able to understand and satisfy your client’s requirements
DAY 2: Making your Presentation to Professional Buyers
- To identify and enhance own natural style
- To plan and produce effective presentations
- To increase self-confidence and control nerves
- Be able to connect with an audience
- To improve vocal & visual impact
- To communicate with clarity & conviction
- Be able to use visual aids effectively
DAY 3: The Negotiation Process
- To learn the recognised steps of ‘best practice’ negotiation skills.
- To prepare in advance of any negotiation meeting.
- Be able to identify ‘tradeables’ on either side to achieve a win-win result.
- To learn the skill of assertiveness and how to apply it if necessary.
- To understand the importance of two-way communication in a negotiation situation.
- To be able to recognise what stage of the negotiation process you are in at any time.
- Learn how to stay calm and control an emotional situation professionally.
For full course content please call 1800 260006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org